- Hits: 19
Position Title: PROJECT STAFF
Salary: Php 16, 621.00/mo.
Station: DOST CALABARZON Regional Office Los Baños, Laguna
Minimum Qualification Requirement:
- Bachelors/College Degree in Civil Engineering or any equivalent course.
- Have at least 3 months’ work experience in the field of Civil Engineering or any equivalent.
- Proficient in English both in written and oral communication.
- Knowledgeable in computer applications (Microsoft Office, AutoCAD).
- Willing to travel for construction and other S & T related projects in CALABARZON.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Civil Engineering activities/works of the regional and provincial offices;
- Coordinate meetings and activities related to infrastructure Audit Project;
- Assist in the assessment, evaluation and establishment of Micro-Hydropower Project;
- Attend and coordinate meetings and activities related to Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Projects;
- Assist in the implementation and monitoring of projects; and
- Prepare layouts/floor plans for SMEs.
Deadline of Filling of Application: June 1, 2018
Interested applicants may submit their application letter and requirements to:
Dr. ALEXANDER R. MADRIGAL,CESO III
Department of Science and Technology CALABARZON Region
Jamboree Road, Brgy. Timugan, Los Baños, Laguna
- Application letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopy of Transcript of Record, Diploma