PHILIPPINE TRANSPARENCY SEAL
A pearl buried inside a tightly-shut shell is practically worthless. Government information is a pearl, meant to be shared with the public in order to maximize its inherent value. The Transparency Seal, depicted by a pearl shining out of an open shell, is a symbol of a policy shift towards openness in access to government information. On the one hand, it hopes to inspire Filipinos in the civil service to be more open to citizen engagement; on the other, to invite the Filipino citizenry to exercise their right to participate in governance. This initiative is envisioned as a step in the right direction towards solidifying the position of the Philippines as the Pearl of the Orient – a shining example for democratic virtue in the region
I. MANDATE, FUNCTIONS AND OFFICIALS - The agency's mandates and functions, names of its officials with their position and designation, and contact information.
II. ANNUAL REPORTS - Annual Reports, as required under National Budget Circular Nos. 507 and 507-A dated January 31, 2007 and June 12, 2007, respectively.
- DOST IV-A Performance Report
- Budget Execution Documents (BED)
- Budget Accountability Reports (BAR)
- Financial Accountability Reports (FAR)
- FAR No. 1 - Statement of Appropriations, Allotments, Obligations, Disbursements and Balances
- FAR No. 1A - Summary of Appropriations, Allotments, Obligations, Disbursements and Balances by Object of Expenditures
- FAR No. 3 - Aging of Due and Demandable Obligations
- FAR No. 4 - Monthly Report of Disbursements
- FAR No. 5 - Quarterly Report of Revenues & Other Reciept
III. APPROVED BUDGET AND CORRESPONDING TARGETS - Approved budgets and corresponding targets.
IV. MAJOR PROGRAMS AND PROJECTS - Major Programs and Projects Categorized in Accordance with Five Key Result Areas Under E.O. No. 43, series of 2011.
V. PROGRAM/PROJECT BENEFICIARIES - Program/project's beneficiaries as identified in the applicable special provisions.
VI. STATUS OF IMPLEMENTATION AND PROGRAM/PROJECT REPORTS - Status of implementation and program/project evaluation and/or assessment reports.
VII. ANNUAL PROCUREMENT PLAN AND CONTRACTS AWARDED - Annual procurement plan, contracts awarded and the name of contractors/suppliers/ consultants.
- Annual Procurement Plan
- Bids/ Contracts Awarded, List Contractors, Suppliers, Consultants and Service Providers
- PHILGEPS Requirements to PBB
VIII. SYSTEM OF RANKIG DELIVERY UNITS AND INDIVIDUALS
IX. QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFIED BY INTERNATIONAL CERTIFYING BODY OR AGENCY OPERATIONS MANUAL
X. GOOD GOVERNANCE CONDITION CERTIFICATIONS
- Transparency Seal Certification
- PhilGEPS Certification
- Report on Aging Cash Advance with COA Stamped
- Anti-Red Tape Act (ARTA) Compliance Certification
- Statement of Assets, Liabilities and Net Worth (SALN) Certification
- Performance-Based Bonus (PBB) Accomplishment Report