DOST-CALABARZON invites you to a FREE Webinar this February 28, 9:00AM - 12:00NN on Technology Forum on Innovations against Emerging Global Health Threats through BIOTEK-M Dengue Aqua Kit and GenAmplify Corona Virus Disease-2019 RT-PCR Detection Kit with the following topics:
- The Biotek-M Dengue Aqua Kit (a. Epidemiology and Current Dengue Status in the Philippines, b. Dengue Virus, Vector and Infection, c. Dengue Diagnostics and Therapeutics, d. The Lab-in-a-Mug Project, e. Principles of LAMP as a Nucleic Acid Amplification Test) by Dr. Raul V. Destura, MBA-H, Director of Health of Philippine Genome Center and President and CEO of Manila HealthTek, Inc.
- Laboratory Requirements and Set-up, The DenCET Project, and Recording of Results in iDengue Database by Ms. Ma. Jowina H. Galarion, MSC from Institute of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, National Institutes of Health, UP Manila
- Other Biotek-M tests, Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), and GenAmplify Corona Virus Disease-2019 RT-PCR Detection Kit by Dr. Raul V. Destura, MBA-H
To register, please see the instructions below:
- If you have already registered previously, use your existing account to login.
- If you do not have an account, pre-register by clicking the link: http://watch.dostcalabarzon.ph/register
KINDLY FILL UP ALL REQUIRED FIELDS (WITH RED ASTERISK). REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE SUCCESSFUL IF THESE FIELDS ARE LEFT BLANK.
- Click the "JOIN WEBINAR"tab to view the upcoming webinars. Afterwards, click "JOIN WEBINAR" button for your selected topic.
- On February 28, 2020 at 9:00 AM, click the LOGIN button of the site mentioned above and key in your login name and password. Afterwards, click the LIVE STREAMING tab on the top right part of the page to view the current webinar.
- System requirements:
Internet connection: preferably DSL connection with a minimum of 1Mbps bandwidth.
Internet browser: preferably Google Chrome with Adobe Flash Plugin
Device: laptop or desktop (flash player plugins are not usually supported in mobile platforms)
- After the discussion, do not forget to EVALUATE the webinar by clicking the EVALUATION tab on the top right of the page. Please answer the questionnaire regarding the webinar (it will only take you a few minutes to accomplish this). Participants who evaluated the webinar will be given a copy of the Electronic Certificate of Participation which will be sent through e-mail.
Archive of the previous webinars can be viewed by selecting from the list of webinars found within the website.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: THE VIEWER WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROCEED WITH THE EVALUATION IF HE/SHE DID NOT JOIN THE WEBINAR.