Ho to Use NOAH Website
Mr. Oscar Lizardo, Project NOAH
February 19, 2016, 9:00-10:00 AM
OpenStreet Mapping for DRRM
Ms. Feye Andal, Project NOAH
February 19, 2016, 10:00-11:00 AM
How to Join the WEBINAR:
- If you have already registered in the previous webinars, use your existing account to login.
- If you do not have an account, pre-register by clicking the link below:
KINDLY FILL UP ALL REQUIRED FIELDS (WITH RED ASTERISK). REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE SUCCESSFUL IF THESE FIELDS ARE LEFT BLANK.
- ClickJOIN WEBINAR button join the new webinar.
- On February 19, 2016 at 08:50 AM, click the LOGIN button of the site mentioned above and key in your login name and password.
- System requirements:
Internet connection: preferably DSL connection with minimum of 256 Mbps bandwidth
Internet browser: preferably Mozilla Firefox version 10 or later, with Adobe Flash Plugin
- After the webinar, do not forget to click theEVALUATE button and answer the questionnaire (it will only take you a few minutes to accomplish this). Copy of the Electronic Certificate of Participation will be sent through your email one week after you have evaluated the webinar.
Archive of the previous webinars can be viewed by selecting from the list of webinar found within the website.