- Hits: 13575
RVCL is based at the Provincial S&T Center in Kumintang Ilaya, Batangas City, Batangas Province. It helps to implement Republic Act No. 8180, otherwise known as the Downstream Oil Industry Deregulation Act of 1996. While Executive Order No. 377 mandates DOST to prescribe calibration and verification intervals of all measuring instruments used in petroleum products.
The Center offers:
- Calibration and verification services for petroleum and other delivery trucks; and
- Monitoring and evaluation services to determine correctness of volumetric measuring equipment.
- Hits: 18515
RML provides calibration services for mass, pressure, temperature, length, electricity, and small volume. It uses state of the art calibration equipment and instruments, as well as, calibration methods that conform to national and international standards.
The Regional Metrology Laboratory (RML) was established under the National Metrology Program of the Department of Science and Technology (DOST). Through this, DOST aims to lend RML to international traceability of measurements done in the country thus contributing to production of goods that satisfy safety and fair trade standards of the international market.
- Hits: 22039
RSTL is based at the Regional S&T Center in Los Baños, Laguna Province. It was instituted to:
- Fast track development of technological capability of industry to enhance product and service competitiveness; and
- Encourage industry initiatives in meeting national and international standards for various foods, feeds, and agricultural and allied products.
- Test and analytical services of water, wastewater, foods, and feeds including their by-products;
- Tests to determine compliance of industries to DENR requirement;
- Determination of shelf-life of food products; and
- Drafting and analysis for nutrition facts.
- Hits: 22704
CWWTL is a service laboratory equipped to perform rapid tests on water and wastewater. It has the capability to determine the physical, chemical and microbiological properties and quality of water and wastewater or effluents. The tests procedures being used are in accordance with the international standard methods.
CWWTL is an ISO 17025 Accredited Laboratory. It is also a DENR-Recognized Environmental Laboratory and DOH Accredited Water Testing Laboratory.